Tara Lemasters, M.S., M.A. PC, CMAT-S, CSAT-S
Licensed Psychotherapist Relationship Coach & Life-Coach
I guide clients to gain insight and solutions to their issues; emotions, life/relationship challenges and stressors. My experience and training uniquely qualify me to help guide individuals, spouses/partners, and couples struggling with sexual compulsivity issues, sexuality issues, affairs, co-dependency, and trauma. Also, I have extensive experience assisting clients navigate through the process of healing from divorce/relationship break-up. My approach with clients is empathic, solution focused and validating.
Training & Education
- Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior Analysis from Case Western Reserve University
- Masters of Arts Degree in Counseling from John Carroll University
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist-Supervisor
- Certified Multiple Addictions Therapist - Trained by IITAP: Patrick Carnes, PhD.
- Trained by Pia Mellody in Relational Trauma Therapy and Couples Boundaries